I have a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Weber State University and I earned my Enrolled Agent certificate by taking a 2 day, 16 hour test given by the Internal Revenue Service. I am one of the few participants who passed the test the first time. This certificate means that I am licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service on your behalf.
- I am a Certified Senor Adviser.
- I am an Accredited Tax Advisor.
- I am an Accredited in Tax Preparation.
- I strive for excellent Customer Service.
In addition to my business, I worked 17 years for the Internal Revenue Service as a tax examiner. I worked 11 years at Hill Air Force Base in the Civilian Personnel Division. I also have worked in private industry as a bookkeeper for a construction company in California as well as a telephone reservations for an airlines company.
I am a member in good standing with the following organizations:
- NAEA National Association of Enrolled Agents
- UTSEA Utah Society of Enrolled Agents
- NATP National association of Tax Professionals both national and local chapters
- NAS National Society of accountants
- NSTP National Society of Tax Professionals
- CSTC California Society of Tax Consultants
“I look forward to being your personal tax professional for many years to come.” – Gwenn Herring
“I have been in the accounting, bookkeeping and tax business for well over 20 years. I have seen a lot of changes. I put in approximately 100 hours a year in update training put on various organizations including the Internal Revenue Service and state agencies.”
– Gwenn Herring